We would like to encourage you to join East County San Diego Bar Association, an organization that for more than 50 years has fostered a close working relationship between the bench and bar in East San Diego County. The East County San Diego Bar Association is composed of Judges, Attorneys, and others who live or work in East County, San Diego. The East County San Diego Bar Association has active sections which meet almost every month to present timely topics of interest to attorneys and others in the areas of civil litigation, family law, trust, wills and estates.
- Section Meetings for Civil Litigation, Trust, Wills & Estates and Family Law
- Listing on the East County San Diego Bar Association Website
- Discount at the East County San Diego Bar Association’s Annual Hard-To-Get MCLE Seminar
- Regular MCLE classes at no cost to members
- Networking and community events for members of the East County legal community
If you have any questions regarding the East County San Diego Bar Association, please contact us!
EAST COUNTY SAN DIEGO BAR ASSOCIATION (ECSDBA)
Mail: P.O. Box 1077, El Cajon, CA 92022
Purchase a Membership:
Already an ECSDBA Member?
Well then, submit your Attorney info here for the Online Attorney Directory!
Submit or Update Attorney Information (for current members only)